Mind Your Own Business
I don’t know about you but I really hate it when people are all over my business, seeming to know what is best for my life, especially when they have no contribution towards it.
So today I’ll just let the wise men and women of our time speak on my behalf through these ten quotes...…
- "A hard thing about business is minding your own.” ~ Unknown
- "A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people's business.” ~ Eric Hoffer
- "Don't spend so much time analyzing me and my life. Worry about your own, that is obviously where the real issues lie.” ~ Brittany Marcum
- "When you mind your own business you will never get caught up in all the nonsense.” ~ Gee Linder
- "If you stop focusing on other people's life you'll have more time to fix your own life.”~ Sonya Parker
- "You would be very surprise with how much positive changes you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.” ~ Edmond Mbiaka
- "If you mind your own business, you`ll stay busy all the time.” ~ Hank Williams Jr.
- "Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.” ~ Epictetus
- "If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.” ~ Lewis Carroll
- "Let every fox take care of his own tail.” ~ Italian Proverb