Success is and will never be easy.
Anyone who has ever succeeded in doing something (the right way) will tell you this.
I was looking at this picture of these guys scrambling for the ball and I realized they epitomize exactly what success is….
- You have to work really hard to get what you want.
- There will be a lot of sweating (and probably swearing) along the way.
- Many times you will find yourself too pissed off or too disappointed to do anything else but cry.
- Even on a cold day or night in winter, you will break a sweat while working on your dream to be successful.
- While others are sleeping 8 hours a day, you will be on your feet 72 hours a day; almost walking like a zombie (but thanks to lots of coffee or energy drinks you still manage to stay strong) because you know what you are looking for.
- The only breaks you are likely to get are the 20 minutes cat-naps you catch in between activities just to keep you from falling flat on your face…..more energy drinks thereafter.
- And after allllllll that, you might not get the results you were looking for. In other words, you might fail and have to start all over again.
- And I almost forgot to mention the number of times you might fall along the way, the number of times you will just want to stay on the floor, but instead you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.
Success is not for the faint hearted. It is not for those who want a quick fix.
It is for those who are ready to endure; those ready for the long haul; those not willing to give up no matter what they face.
Are you willing to fight until you get to where you have purposed to be?