Time for the hard question; Who is to blame?
I always look forward to Sunday afternoons because that's normally my time to relax my mind, reflect on the week that was and make mental notes for the next week. Besides that, I also take this time to catch up with repeats of TV shows I might have missed in the week. So this weekend was no different and as I always do on Sunday afternoons, I tuned into Citizen and found was delighted to find them airing one of my favorite shows; "Tahidi High".
- He tried to bribe her to kill the story
- Wanted to buy her silence by "taking care of her and the School" from then going forward
- When she refused to be bribed, he threatened to have Miss Morgan fired by the board and her reputation maligned since he knew big-shots within the board
- What values (or lack of) was this man teaching his boy? How to avoid taking responsibility for his actions?
- The fact that the he (the boy) had no remorse for his actions but instead was so arrogant and disrespectful to his seniors, can you imagine the person he will be once he is all grown up?
- Then he gets his own family, what values will he transfer to his own children?